- Bachelor of Science in Radiographic Science Administration
- Radiologic Technology
- Computed Tomography Certificate
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Health Information Management
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
- Master of Science in Healthcare Informatics
Logan is a non-profit university founded in 1935. Logan University has remained grounded in chiropractic education, while continuously enriching academic options with degree offerings in health sciences since 2012.
- Master of Science - Health Informatics
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- MS Health Informatics
Harrison College prides itself on truly knowing our students -- their lives and families, obstacles and motivations and their dreams and goals. We also know their potential -- that's why for more than 100 years, our mission has been to provide a supportive environment, with the expectation that their success also benefits their families, friends and communities. That's the Harrison Difference.
- Medical Laboratory Technology AAS
Some interesting facts about radiology schools in Indiana
- There is only one school offering a radiology certificate program in the state
- The average graduation rate for radiology technician institutions in Indiana is approximately 65%
- The average radiology student population in Indiana is around 15,500
- Indiana is home to the ‘Good Samaritan’ institution which is known to have one of the lowest radiology student population in the United States currently; 17
- The annual average tuition for radiology courses in career schools and community colleges within states lies in-between $7,000 and $2,500
- The average tuition for radiology course in universities and colleges within the state lies in-between $4,600 and $18,000
How to become a radiology technician in Indiana
The Indiana State Department of Health’s Medical Radiology Services Program is responsible for licensing of radiology technicians within the state. This is a must for all those looking for practice radiology related procedure in Indiana. The licensing process takes a couple of days most. It starts off with you sitting for the ARRT certification examination. This test requires one to be a graduate of any of the accredited radiology learning institutions. You have to pass the exam in order to qualify for your license. In addition to this, you will also be required to provide the board with your graduation documents as well as passport size photographs of yourself. In addition to this, you will also be asked to produce some identification documents. The license needs to be renewed after every 2 years failure of which you risk getting discontinued.
Career opportunities for radiology technicians in Indiana
Currently, it is approximated that there are about 4,400 job positions for radiology technicians within the state of Indiana. However, the projected job growth is estimated to be about 21% for the year 2020. In addition to this, Indiana has been ranked 28th among the regions with the fastest rate of job growths today. There are plenty of areas for new graduates to seek for employment in the state among them being major state hospitals, imaging centers, medical centers, clinics and physician offices. All these areas accept new graduates.