WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Assisting
- MS in Nursing
- And more...
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
The field of technology is rapidly evolving to meet the growing demands of modern society. For those seeking a future in tech, this means maintaining skills, increasingknowledge and quickly adapting to change. For today’s students, however, successwill require dedication, commitment and access to education specifically designedto meet the demands of this dynamic industry.
- PhD - Addictions
- PhD - Gerontology
- PhD - Trauma and Disaster Relief
- And more...
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- MSN Leadership in Healthcare Systems
- MSN Clinical Nurse Educator
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- And more...
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)
- And more...
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management
- And more...
You can prepare for a new career with help from Charter College. Our accelerated Associates Degree, and Certificate programs are designed to help you complete your education as quickly as possible. We offer year-round classes and flexible scheduling - study anytime from anywhere. We provide students not only with the technical skills necessary for success, but also job search and placement assistance so you can find new opportunities after graduation.
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Master of Healthcare Administration
Some interesting facts about radiology schools in Montana
- There are no institutions offering certificate programs in radiography science nor are there institutions offering bachelor degree programs on the same
- The average radiology student population in Montana is about 8,000
- The average annual tuition range for colleges and universities within the state lies in-between $7,700 and $13,000
- The average annual tuition range for radiology courses in career schools and community colleges within the state lies in-between $7,500 and $10,700
- There are 5 learning institutions offering radiology associate degree programs in the state
- There are 5 universities and colleges in Montana offering general degree programs for radiologists
How to become a radiology technician in Montana
In order to become a radiology technician in Montana, you will have to first of all acquire licensure before actually diving into the job market. The Montana Board of Radiologic Technologists is responsible for issuing of the licenses. You are required to pay $80 in order to apply for the license. $40 in this case is meant for the original certificate whereas the remaining $40 is meant to be the application fee. There is also a course of study made up of 104 hours. Each and every individual interested in getting licensure should complete this course. It mainly revolves around clinical competence in body imaging procedures such as x-ray imaging. There is also the ARRT test of which is supposed to pass in order to qualify for the license. However, there are test with limited scopes for those specializing in x-ray imaging.
Career opportunities for radiology technicians in Montana
At the moment, there are over 900 radiologists employed within the state of Montana. As stated by the Bureau of Labor Statistics in Montana, this number is expected to grow by over 28% by the year 2020. This would mean more radiologists will get job opportunities in the state with the current annual average salary of $51,500. Some of the areas where you can look for job opportunities include major state hospitals, clinics, medical centers, physician offices and imaging centers. There are quite a number in the state and most of them employ new graduates.