Radiology Tech Programs in Wisconsin
It is expected that there will be job growth of up to 24% for radiologic technologists by the year 2020 in Wisconsin. Currently, there are approximately 4,800 job opportunities in Wisconsin. Hospitals, medical imaging facilities, and physician offices offer one of the most common radiology career opportunities. Other options include children’s hospitals and government agencies. To learn more about radiology tech programs in Wisconsin, read on.
How to Become a Radiology Technician in Wisconsin
In order for you to qualify to be a radiology technician in Wisconsin, you have to be licensed specifically by the Wisconsin Department of Health Services. The first step for you to become licensed is to graduate from an accredited institution. It is only after this that you will be allowed to sit for the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) exam in order to get licensed.
Some interesting facts about radiology schools in Wisconsin
- There is no school in Wisconsin offering a certificate program in radiology
- Wisconsin contributes up to 4% of the radiology accredited institutions within the United States
- Radiology technicians in Wisconsin are some of the best paid professions in the medical field
- There are 4 institutions offering a bachelor’s degree in radiology technology and 11 offering the associate degree
- Wisconsin has one of the highest number universities and colleges offering the degree program in radiology; 15
- The tuition range for career schools and community colleges for radiology programs is in-between $2,150 and $10,690
- The tuition range for radiology programs at universities and colleges is in-between $7,900 and $21,200
- Location - Lakeland, FL, US 33805
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-ce...ProgramsRadiation Therapy, ASRadiologic Technology, AS
- Location - Lexington, KY, US 40504
Earn your degree from an accredited university by taking all of your classes online. Sullivan University Online delivers high quality online degree programs in an e-Learning environment that allows... Read MoreProgramsRadiologic Technology