Find a Radiology Tech School Near You
Lookup details and request information from accredited radiologic technologist schools.
Nuclear medicine technologists (NMTs) specialize in the use of radioactive materials called radiopharmaceuticals in order to create images of internal organs in a body scanner.
A Diagnostic MRI Technician works in a hospital to diagnose patient illness and injury using magnets and radio waves, not x-rays or nuclear radiation, to make images. The technology has a huge range of applications all over the body.
As more and more baby boomers enter their senior years, the demand for specialists trained in cardiovascular technology continues to rise. Together with physicians, cardiovascular technologists help to diagnose and treat conditions associated with heart disease and vascular disorders.
Radiation therapists are responsible for carrying out the radiation therapy treatment plan set up by a radiation oncologist. A radiation therapist uses a high-tech machine called a linear accelerator to deliver a beam of radiation to the patient’s cancer cells.
Pursue Your Passion.
Find a Career.
We connect students with radiologic technologist schools in your area and online. Use the form to find the best radiologic technologist program for you and get things rolling!
We’ve covered everything from types of medical imaging degrees to the lifestyle of a Radiologic Technologist.
- How to Practice for Your CNA Skills TestMaster the path to a rewarding healthcare career.
- The SPI Exam: What You Need to KnowThe SPI exam for sonographers is a certification exam that is administered by the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS). The … Read more
- Radiology Technician: Everything You Need to KnowLearn about the education and training requirements, job responsibilities, career prospects, challenges, and opportunities of a career as a radiology technician.
- What is the Average Radiography Salary by State in 2023Radiography is one of the in-demand and best-paying medical professions in the United States. However, the average radiography salary is higher in … Read more
- MRI Tech Salary: A Guide to Comp and BenefitsUntil five decades ago, the only way to look inside the body was to perform an x-ray or surgery. Magnetic resonance imaging … Read more
- Radiology Tech Salary: By the NumbersBecoming a radiology technician allows you to work with patients and aid them on their path to recovery while earning a respectable … Read more