Find a Radiology Tech School Near You
Lookup details and request information from accredited radiologic technologist schools.
Nuclear medicine technologists (NMTs) specialize in the use of radioactive materials called radiopharmaceuticals in order to create images of internal organs in a body scanner.
A Diagnostic MRI Technician works in a hospital to diagnose patient illness and injury using magnets and radio waves, not x-rays or nuclear radiation, to make images. The technology has a huge range of applications all over the body.
As more and more baby boomers enter their senior years, the demand for specialists trained in cardiovascular technology continues to rise. Together with physicians, cardiovascular technologists help to diagnose and treat conditions associated with heart disease and vascular disorders.
Radiation therapists are responsible for carrying out the radiation therapy treatment plan set up by a radiation oncologist. A radiation therapist uses a high-tech machine called a linear accelerator to deliver a beam of radiation to the patient’s cancer cells.
Pursue Your Passion.
Find a Career.
We connect students with radiologic technologist schools in your area and online. Use the form to find the best radiologic technologist program for you and get things rolling!
We’ve covered everything from types of medical imaging degrees to the lifestyle of a Radiologic Technologist.
- What is the Average Radiography Salary by State in 2023Radiography is one of the in-demand and best-paying medical professions in the United States. However, the average radiography salary is higher in… Read more
- MRI Tech Salary: A Guide to Comp and BenefitsUntil five decades ago, the only way to look inside the body was to perform an x-ray or surgery. Magnetic resonance imaging… Read more
- Radiology Tech Salary: By the NumbersBecoming a radiology technician allows you to work with patients and aid them on their path to recovery while earning a respectable… Read more
- Cardiac CTA Training: Top OptionsWhen it comes to enhancing your career, getting more training is essential. This is especially true when it comes to the medical… Read more
- The New Radiology Technologist Check ListEntering the workforce as a radiological technician is an outstanding way to access higher wages and rewarding working environments. Preparing for the… Read more
- MRI Vs. X-Ray: What’s the Difference?When patients get injured or a doctor suspects something’s wrong with a patient’s body, imaging tests are requested to help diagnose the… Read more