Find a Radiology Tech School Near You
Lookup details and request information from accredited schools.
Nuclear medicine technologists (NMTs) specialize in the use of radioactive materials called radiopharmaceuticals in order to create images of internal organs in a body scanner. Nuclear medicine technologists play a vital role in the medical field for being able to
A Diagnostic MRI Technician works in a hospital to diagnose patient illness and injury using magnets and radio waves, not x-rays or nuclear radiation, to make images. The technology has a huge range of applications all over the body. It is
Diagnostic medical sonographers are specially trained to use imaging equipment that directs sound waves into the body of a patient to perform a common procedure known as an ultrasound or sonogram. The high-frequency sound waves of the ultrasound are able
As more and more baby boomers enter their senior years, the demand for specialists trained in cardiovascular technology continues to rise. Together with physicians, cardiovascular technologists help to diagnose and treat conditions associated with heart disease and vascular disorders. Learn
Radiation Therapy Career Guide We’re here to help students like you learn more about this rewarding career. Find comprehensive resources and articles, school admissions information near you, career facts and much more. Prepare for a career in Radiation Therapy
The position of radiologist assistant is a fairly new occupation that has its own specific certification and educational standards by the AART. Although radiologist assistants are not physicians, they are considered to hold the most advanced position in radiology without
We’ve covered everything from types of medical imaging degrees to the lifestyle of a healthcare professional. We can help you prepare for your radiology education, continuing education and medical imaging career.
- How Long Does it Take to Become an X-Ray TechHow long does it take to become an x-ray tech? 2 years is the short answer. Radiologic technologists (also known as X-Ray… Read more
- Radiology Technician: A Day in LifeA radiology technician is a medical professional that conducts diagnostic imaging scans, such as x-rays or MRIs, on a patient’s body. With… Read more
- Keeping Track in Radiotracer Production for PET ImagingThe production and handling of radiotracers used in positron emission tomography (PET) imaging techniques require careful control and tracking of the materials… Read more
- A Typical Day on the Job for a Radiation Therapy TechThe battle against the Big C is ongoing, but the odds are slowly tipping in the direction of effective management, and possibly… Read more
- Working With X Ray Technology: The DangersDangers Of A Radiology Career Radiology is a tempting career for many looking for stable long-term work that pays well. One thing… Read more
- Radiation Therapy Schools in GeorgiaHow to qualify as a Radiation Therapist in Georgia There are a number of options on offer in Georgia that lead to… Read more