Find a Radiologic Tech School Near You
Lookup details and request information from accredited radiologic technologist schools.
Nuclear medicine technologists (NMTs) specialize in the use of radioactive materials called radiopharmaceuticals in order to create images of internal organs in a body scanner. Nuclear medicine technologists play a vital role in the medical field for being able to
A Diagnostic MRI Technician works in a hospital to diagnose patient illness and injury using magnets and radio waves, not x-rays or nuclear radiation, to make images. The technology has a huge range of applications all over the body. It is
Diagnostic medical sonographers are specially trained to use imaging equipment that directs sound waves into the body of a patient to perform a common procedure known as an ultrasound or sonogram. The high-frequency sound waves of the ultrasound are able
As more and more baby boomers enter their senior years, the demand for specialists trained in cardiovascular technology continues to rise. Together with physicians, cardiovascular technologists help to diagnose and treat conditions associated with heart disease and vascular disorders. Learn
Radiation Therapy Career Guide We’re here to help students like you learn more about this rewarding career. Find comprehensive resources and articles, school admissions information near you, career facts and much more. Prepare for a career in Radiation Therapy
The position of radiologist assistant is a fairly new occupation that has its own specific certification and educational standards by the AART. Although radiologist assistants are not physicians, they are considered to hold the most advanced position in radiology without
We’ve covered everything from types of medical imaging degrees to the lifestyle of a Radiologic Technologist.
- How Hard is Radiology Tech School?All sorts of obstacles stand in the way of any significant goal, and going to school for radiology is no exception. How… Read more
- A Typical Day on the Job for a Radiation Therapy TechThe battle against the Big C is ongoing, but the odds are slowly tipping in the direction of effective management, and possibly… Read more
- Radiology SpecialistRadiologic technologists or medical radiation technologists are medical professionals that are trained in producing x-ray images of patients for the purpose of… Read more
- Radiation Therapy Schools in North CarolinaRadiation therapists play an important role of providing radiation therapy services to patients with various illnesses such as cancer. Radiation treatment often… Read more
- Is Being a Radiologist Dangerous?Radiology and radiologic technology are tempting careers for many looking for interesting, long-term work that pays well. However, many are scared away… Read more
- What is Brachytherapy – Definition & Degree ProgramsBrachytherapy is a type of radiotherapy where the radiation source is placed inside or very close to the body that requires treatment…. Read more